Now some of these pieces of clothing and accessories on Shannyn Visceral may look familiar, and as they should if you’ve taken the time to visit Steampunk Couture and checked out this year’s collection. But it just looks so good on her that I couldn’t bring myself to limit today’s post at just one photo, so I’m doubling up in order to let you see what Shannyn has on… and what’s coming off.
Gunna take me seriously after this? Probably not. Don’t give a fuck. At least I have armor to go with it ;P
"We go forward."
Created by owlturdcomix
“That seems sort of harmless but then it kind of gets a little darker and sort of accuses these young pop artists of being part of this cycle where girls read magazines, feel terrible about themselves ‘cause its says “you should be skinnier, you should be prettier”. They feel terrible, and then these pop stars tell them that they’re perfect and that they’re beautiful and they buy the songs and then the popstar’s on the cover of the magazine so they buy a magazine again and it’s sort of this vicious cycle and I sort of implied he’s working for Satan or whatever.
"I sort of implied he’s working for Satan or whatever"
the song’s Repeat Stuff
who the fuck is snapchatting in the serenghetti
What better way to kick off Pride Month than with George Takei being awesome.
Your two day scruff does not deserve to be tagged under the #guyswithbeards tag.
Is there any chance you yourself are a time traveller?
20 Disney’s Atlantis Facts (You may or may not know)
- After Hunchback of Notre Dame was released, Disney decided they didn’t want to do another musical. Instead, they chose to do an Action-Adventure film inspired by the works of Jules Verne.
- The weaponry used is correct to the time period of early 20th century. The film features the Lee Enflied, the Lewis Gun, the Broomhandle Mauser and a variant of the Luger.
- The creation of the Atlantean language was done by the same man who developed the Klingon language for the Star Trek films.
- The filmmakers became interested in the readings of Edgar Cayce and decided to incorporate some of his ideas. (Edgar Cayce is an American psychic who allegedly possessed the ability to answer questions on subjects as varied as healing, reincarnation, wars, Atlantis and future events while in a trance.)
- Vinnie’s last name “Santorini” is actually the name of an ancient chain of volcanic islands in the Mediterranean (probably explains his obsession with explosives).
- They utilized all three Disney Animation studies, employing 250 animators, artist and technicians.
- The Crew actually traveled 800 feet underground in New Mexico’s Carlsbad Cavern to view subterranean trails, which they used as the base model for the movie.
- A Japanese anime film “Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water” and “Atlantis: The Lost Empire” were both inspired by the novel “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea”.
- American comic book artist Mike Mignola creator of the series Hellboy worked on the film.
- Joss Whedon was the first writer involved with the film. Whedon is bet known as the creator of the television series “Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and also directed Marvel’s The Avengers.
- Because the movie was planned as an Action-Adventure, the production crew made up t-shirts that read, “ATLANTIS” - fewer songs, more explosions.
- The final scene was created by combining many 24 inch (61cm) pieces of paper. Each piece was carefully drawn and combined with animated vehicles flying across the scene. The entire piece reaches an equivalent of an 18,000 inch (457.2 m) piece of paper that the camera slowly pulled away from.
Read the full article via pbpills
'Atlantis: The Lost Empire' & 'Atlantis: Milo's Return are currently streaming on Netflix / pictures©Disney
Reblogging for an amazing yer underrated Disney movie.
"When two cars are speeding at each other, one of them has to veer out of the way at some point"
Captain America then Batman on opening night
Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” sang in 20 different styles
- 0.00 - Katy Perry
- 0:08 - Nirvana
- 0:15 - Queen
- 0:22 - Michael Jackson
- 0:30 - ‘N Sync
- 0:43 - Iron Maiden
- 0:57 - Jamiroquai
- 1:07 - Pantera
- 1:13 - Frank Sinatra
- 1:29 - Metallica
- 1:35 - Pavarotti
- 1:43 - The Doors
- 2:00 - Run D.M.C
- 2:08 - Tech N9ne
- 2:16 - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 2:21 - Slipknot
- 2:26 - Louis Prima
- 2:32 - Boyz II Men
- 2:51 - Type 0 Negative
- 3:14 - John Mayer
This is EXQUISITE
Wooooooow this is so fucking cool